Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Week 6: Tagging, folksonomies & social bookmarking in Del.icio.us

Hello again,

I've just been fumbling my way around Del.icio.us and here are my thoughts: In theory, this thing is great. In practice, I do not think that I would have the patience or the will-power to maintain and update a Del.icio.us account. Don't get me wrong, the idea of being able to book mark everything and having one place to go to find it, as well as peering through others' favourite is fantastic (I especially liked the MySpace guide for parents). The amount of book marked items that you can have on your account s mind-boggling. It's just I am: a. blonde, b. a girl, c. would rather spend my time reading then facing copious amounts of time on the internet *shakes head sadly*.

Until next time *waves*.

Disclaimer: Well, not really a disclaimer as such.... But I have indeed managed to create a Del.icio.us account and I have managed to find some really useful Youth Fiction Sites *puts foot in mouth*

No comments: