Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Last Post *happy dance*

Greetings,

Wow, it is finally over.. and boy, am I glad :0). The most enjoyable aspect of this exercise was the beginning: setting up a blogger account... you know, the pretty stuff - choosing an inappropriate blogger address, selecting the right template to match your personality, that kind of thing. However, after the first assignment my enthusiasm wained. Then I pretty much hit a brick wall with RSS feeds.

However, after a couple (or more) months I persevered and (eventually) got the damn thing finished. The most infuriating part of the exercise? Getting stumped over the things that seemed hard but turned out to be really simple - especially posting YouTube thingies to your blog.

Have patrons come into the library wanting to know about RSS feeds and setting up blogs? No and to be honest I kinda hope it remains that way...

*final wave*.

No comments: