Sunday, May 10, 2009

Zoho Test - By GUM this WORKED!!!!!

Week 8: Online Applications & Tools

Wow. My final assignment. Mind you, it's taken long enough lol. Using Zoho does have it's advantages - as Kelly mentioned, documents/files can be open regardless of what version of windows is installed on your computer. At the moment, the only application I have really paid any attention to is the Zoho Online Word Processor as Microsoft word, the equivalent to this, is what I use mostly at MM.

As for navigation, Zoho doesn't seem tooooo bad. It's layout reminds me of a mixture of outlook and word all rolled into one and best of you you can have smilies!!! laughing. I guess I'm just pre-programmed for Microsoft word. And to be honest, I'm a creature of habit undecided. BUT it is great to know that Zoho exists. Now to try and post this to my blog.... Hmmmm....

Until next time *waves*.

No comments: