Thursday, July 3, 2008

IT HAS BEGUN....

Hello Possums!
At last.... my blog has been created.... Let the fun and frivolity begin!!! When I first heard that we were doing Web 2.0 training I couldn't help but feel I had to feign my enthusiasm in embarking upon this quest to 'update' what can be most aptly described as my completely archaic web literacy 'skills'.... However I have found that in creating this blog I can mask myself in anonymity and allow the Freudian aspect of my personality to flourish :D Although I must say, the hardest part about creating this blog was choosing the colour scheme... Does my blog look big in this?

1 comment:

tosca said...

omg LOL Graham Norton's Sister?!? LOL oh and I just gotta laff myself stupid over 'Princess Smutty Pants'. Waltzing Matilda has spawned the Devil's nickname :o)